Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Welcome, Welcome!! The US Visa Waiters Finally Arrived!

We are so happy to finally have our nine US visa waiters with us here in Mexico. They arrived late last night and are in their training meeting while I am writing this post. I normally would be with them, but my children are also here this week to go through the temple with our youngest daughter, Michelle, who is headed to Honduras for her own mission in a couple weeks, so I am now home with family, while President Wagner, our office couple the Calls, the office secretaries and the assistants, very capably take care of training the new missionaries.

But I did want to be sure and post a picture so their mothers could know they are safely here. So--here is our newest group of missionaries!! Welcome to Mexico!! Sorry the picture is a little blurry, I didn't have my good camera with me.


1 comment: