Sunday, October 20, 2013

Interviews!!

The last couple weeks we have been traveling around the mission for interviews. While President Wagner meets with each missionary individually Hermana Wagner (Hija) and I meet with the other members of his/her district to cover items like health, planning and language study. And if there is time we also taught how to lead music.



This round we are also delivering blenders to needy missionaries. But there is a catch. They have to answer a question regarding Preach My Gospel before they can get it!



And here are just some pictures . . . One of these poor missionaries was diagnosed with chicken pox the following day. I imagine we will have a few more cases sometime this week. :-(


Oops, Sorry Elder S! I should have checked for closed eyes!


So those are all my pictures for this week. Next week I will publish some more!

No comments:

Post a Comment